Citroen C4 Cactus Simply Drive
WHAT IS CITROËN SIMPLYDRIVE?
Citroën has developed Citroën SimplyDrive to offer our customers a finance option that provides 3 years of motor insurance, routine servicing, roadside assistance, warranty and road fund licence, all included in one fixed monthly payment. Citroën SimplyDrive is only available on C1 and C4 Cactus models funded on Personal Contract Purchase.
At the end of 3 years you then have the option to enter a new agreement on another new vehicle or choose another end of agreement option.
What are the key features:
3 Years' Finance
The Personal Contract Finance product has a full term of 36 months, with 35 monthly payments followed by 1 optional final payment.
3 Years' Comprehensive Motor Insurance
With Citroën SimplyDrive your motor insurance policy will be automatically renewed to ensure you benefit from three years continuous cover (subject to underwriting criteria). Better still, your premium will remain fixed for the duration of your contract. (We do reserve the right to increase your premium should you add a younger driver to your policy mid-term).
3 Years' Routine Servicing
Keeps your car running in tip-top condition with servicing carried out by the specialists at your local Citroën service centre.
3 Years' Roadside Assistance
Just in case...
3 Years' Road Fund Licence (if applicable)
Your first year’s road fund licence is included and your dealership will give you a cheque to cover the costs of years two and three (based on current duty rates at time of purchase).
3 Years' Warranty
Just in case...
3 Years' Payment Waiver
In the unfortunate event of you being made redundant involuntarily, Citroën Financial Services will waive up to 6 monthly instalments giving you time to find alternative employment. If you are still unemployed after 6 waived instalments you are given the option to hand your vehicle back without further financial liability. (Subject to terms and conditions).
All for one monthly payment
HOW CITROËN SIMPLYDRIVE WORKS...
- Select the Citroën C1 or C4 Cactus vehicle that’s right for you.
- Choose your annual mileage (6,000 to 30,000).
- Select the amount you wish to contribute as a deposit (between 0% and 40% of the vehicle price).
- We will calculate the monthly payment for the full 3 year term of the agreement.
- Your monthly payment will include a contribution towards the cost of your motor insurance. This is based on the age of the youngest driver, your residential postcode and model selected.
Additional charges may apply at the end of the contract subject to the vehicle condition and excess mileage.
MOTOR INSURANCE INFORMATION
The motor insurance policyholder must be the primary user of the vehicle. Generally this will be the same person as named on the personal contract purchase agreement. If this is not the case, the finance agreement holder must be named on the motor insurance policy. The vehicle must be kept at the same address. You can name up to three additional named drivers on the policy. Drivers must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- C1 & C4 Cactus Pure Tech 75 & 82 models - Minimum age is 18 years with the maximum age being 75 years at the start of the contract
- C4 Cactus Pure Tech 92, 110 petrol & Blue HDi 100 diesel models - Minimum age is 25 years with the maximum age being 75 years at the start of the contract
- Drivers aged 18 - 24:
- Must not have ANY driving convictions in past 5 years.
- Must not have ANY Fault or theft claim in the past 3 years.
- Drivers aged 25 - 75:
- Must not have more than 1 Minor Conviction (CU, MW, PC, PL, SP, TS & MR39 codes only) in past 5 years.
- Must not have more than 1 Fault or theft claim in the past 3 years.
- No driver who has been banned or under suspension at any time during the previous five years will be insured.
- All drivers must hold a full UK/EU licence, without Telematics this must have been for a minimum of two years
- For policies without Telematics, the policyholder must have a minimum of two years No Claim Discount (NCD) and be able to evidence this (NCD earned as a named driver is not acceptable).
- You will be required to submit evidence of your No Claim Discount to Citroën Insurance within 28 days of your policy start date. Failure to do so or providing invalid proof will result in your policy being cancelled.
- NCD entitlement cannot be used on more than one motor insurance policy at the same time.
- You must be able to transfer it from your existing vehicle to your new Citroën.
- NCD must be from a policy held in the customer’s own name.
- NCD earned as a named driver is NOT acceptable.
- NCD earned outside of the UK, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands will not be accepted.
- NCD earned on a company car driver is acceptable provided the driver is at least 25 years of age. You will need to supply a letter from your employer on company letterhead stating:
- You have had sole use of a company car for the period (pool car use is excluded).
- You had personal as well as business use of the vehicle.
- You have given up use of the vehicle within the last 12 months.
- You were claim free for the previous 2 years or more.
- The NCD has to be less than 3 years old if earned on a Citroën Insurance policy, less than 12 months old if on a company car policy or less than 2 years old from any other car insurance policy.
- If you are unsure of your current NCD entitlements please check with your insurer. Customers with telematics who wish to include previous NCD also need to provide suitable proof of previous entitlement.